A Strong Legal Advocate For You And Your Family
At William Long Whitesell, L.L.C., our practice encompasses a broad range of areas in order to meet the legal needs of our clients. This variety allows us to provide comprehensive support and representation to our clients.
We handle a variety of cases, including:
- Criminal defense — With nearly twenty years of experience as both a solicitor and defense attorney, William Long Whitesell knows how to effectively handle criminal allegations and protect your rights.
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) — If an impairment or series of impairments has left you unable to work, you may be eligible for monthly monetary benefits from the Social Security Administration. We can help you present a compelling case and secure the benefits you deserve.
- Personal injury and Wrongful Death — We are compassionate advocates for the victims of serious injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents, dangerous conditions on property and other negligence.
- Workers’ compensation — If you have been injured on the job, you may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. We can help you secure the medical attention and financial support you need during this difficult time.
- Estate planning — Our Valdosta law firm develops everything from wills to forward-looking estate plans, as well as health care directives to help clients make important decisions about the future.
- Real estate — We assist clients with residential and commercial real estate transactions, as well as litigation when disputes arise.
- Family law — Our family law practice focuses on uncontested divorce. We generally do not handle contentious divorce and other family law disputes. This allows us to spend more time with each client, providing them with attentive service during a difficult time.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
We invite you to join us for a free initial consultation at our office in Valdosta, Georgia, to learn how we can help you. Please contact us online or call 229-244-9808 to speak with an experienced lawyer, William Long Whitesell.