If you or someone you love is being accused of a crime, it can be difficult to know where to turn. At William Long Whitesell, LLC, we provide trustworthy counsel and experienced guidance through a variety of criminal matters, including:
- DUI — In addition to handling our firm’s criminal defense practice, attorney William Long Whitesell also serves as the solicitor of the city of Remerton, where he has handled hundreds of DUI cases. His nearly twenty years of experience — both prosecuting and defending DUI defendants — improves his perspective on each case, allowing him build the strongest possible defense for our clients.
- Drug charges — Our firm represents people accused of possession, distribution and trafficking of controlled substances. With nearly twenty years of experience, Mr. Whitesell is an effective, tenacious advocate in negotiations and in court.
- Traffic violations — A traffic ticket may seem minor, but it can have significant consequences for your driving privileges and insurance rates. Our nearly twenty years of experience and knowledge of Georgia courts make us a valuable resource for out-of-state drivers and commercial drivers who are pulled over on Georgia roads.
- Property crimes — We provide a strong defense for people accused of theft-related crimes, including robbery, burglary and shoplifting.
- Violent crimes — Crimes involving violence against another person are taken very seriously by courts and prosecutors. We have helped many clients successfully fight charges of domestic violence, assault and battery.
We also represent people facing probation revocation after an alleged violation. We do not leave you to handle any subsequent legal matters on your own; we are proud to be here for our clients for the long term.
Contact Our Proven Criminal Defense Lawyer
Serving Valdosta, Georgia, And The Surrounding Area Since 2001
In criminal law matters, it is essential to speak with an attorney as soon as you know you are facing allegations. The sooner you secure representation, the sooner we can begin preserving important evidence, protecting your interests and reveal the full story.
Contact us online or call 229-244-9808 to arrange an appointment at your earliest convenience. During our free initial consultation, we will help you understand the charges you are facing, work with you to build a sound strategy and immediately get to work to protect your rights and improve your situation.