The law firm of William Long Whitesell, L.L.C. offers criminal defense, traffic citation defense, and D.U.I. defense, should you find yourself accused of any crime(s) or violation of any laws or ordinances.
Just some of the ways in which we defend your case are as follows:
- Careful and thorough inspection of all aspects of your questioning and investigation by law enforcement, detention, and arrest
- Filing of protective documents
- Representation in pre-trial hearings regarding certain aspects and technical details of your case and the State’s file
- Negotiation for reduction or dismissal of charges, or alternative methods of punishment
- Protection of your rights and restoration of your record when falsely accused and finally acquitted
- Representation at a jury trial
If you receive a D.U.I. or a D.W.I., do not delay in obtaining William Long Whitesell, L.L.C. for representation. With experience in over a thousand D.U.I. cases, William Long Whitesell, L.L.C. should be the first call for your defense. After you are cited, you have a very limited time to request an administrative license suspension hearing. If you do not request this hearing, your driver’s license will be suspended by the state of Georgia, while you await a resolution to your case. Hearings are requested through the Department of Drivers’ Services, with a charge levied by the State. William Long Whitesell, L.L.C. includes representation at these hearings in its fees.
You can count on William Long Whitesell, L.L.C. for every phase of the defense of your case. Contact us today for protection of your rights and a fair resolution to your case.